Everyone goes crazy whenever I post the foods that I eat on my Keto lifestyle. So I’ve finally decided to share some of the easy keto recipes that I make. If you follow my Instagram stories you already know how much I love making homemade Alfredo sauce. This sauce tastes amazing over chicken, shrimp, sausages, zucchini noodles, you name it! Be sure to click the hashtag #CrissyGoesKeto on social media to peep what I make and also add my fitness Youtube channel to see how I make everything!
Last night I made this parmesan sauce and poured it on top of steamed broccoli, yummy! My family ate chicken Alfredo with pasta noodles and I decided to skip the chicken (wanted a less dense dinner) and of course NO pasta. You Dolls went crazy in my DMs so here is the recipe.
*Crissy tip: Use zucchini noodles if you want a pasta like experience.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup parmesan shredded cheese (you can actually use any cheese although parmesan is traditional)
- 1/4 cup grass fed butter
- 1 tsp. pink Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 2 tsp. garlic (I prefer minced garlic, but when I’m out I use garlic salt)
- 2 tbsp. parsley
- 1 tsp. MCT oil (I use this one)
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice (my secret ingredient…you’re welcome:)
- Melt the butter in a saucepan (medium heat)
- Add the heavy whipping cream in
- Toss in the salt, pepper, and garlic
- Add in the MCT oil and lemon juice
- Stir in the cheese (lower heat to simmer)
- Once all cheese is melted, let the sauce cool for 5 mins to thicken
That’s it! Season to taste and add a dash of grated parmesan cheese, enjoy! If you try this recipe let me know with hashtag #CrissyTaughtMe and tag me @crissythedoll on IG.
*It’s so easy for me to shop online, so there are links in this post that are affiliate links to help you shop like I do:)